Wednesday, June 13, 2012

London meets Toronto

I had the privilege of meeting Danielle Linton from London, UK, while she visited family in Brampton & Scarborough.  Danielle and I first met on twitter from our common interest, Nike Training Club.  She gave me a s/o on one of my tweets motivating me to reach my goal at the time & from there we clicked.  We keep tabs on each others progress and offer support/motivation when needed.


Danielle has the ultimate dream job - teaching FREE Nike Training Club Classes at the London South Bank University Sports & Nike Store in Westfield London.  She is a firm believer that success comes from within and it shows through her willingness to achieve by being a enthusiastic learner, readiness to confront a range of challenges and maintain open-mindedness to new ideas.  So if you ever visit London, def check out one of her classes.  Nike Training Club UK - NTC Classes
She is definitely an inspiration to me and I'm so glad I had the chance to meet her in person!







4 comments:

  1. How fun is this? just another benefit of social media! I think it would be super fun to teach NTC classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerissa, this is so awesome! You're going to meet so many like-minded people through this. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!










    SAP HANA Training in London UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ranjini

      Thanks for shout out! I'm def doing my best to stick with the training :)

      Delete